Thursday, October 21, 2010

What's coming...

Hi! Thank you for those who have been reading this. And if you're reading this now, extra thank you. This is so exciting that everytime I think about it, it makes all of my insides dance around. I can tell that I'm going to become very addicted to this very soon. Good thing I haven't told my parents.
Anyways. What I wanted this post to be is actually not my excitement about blogging, but my excitement on what's coming next. So just a heads up, I'm going to start writing a memory I wrote to my sister, Rachel, in our diaries that we shared last year. I'm not going to post it all in a one day; it's going to be little by little each day. Another heads up, all of my memories are not going to be in order. If you are the kind of person who randomly remembers things a lot, then you know that memories don't come in order. You might be at a party and it smells like cartain perfume in the room, all of the sudden you remember a memory in which you have the same smell. My memories are triggered by a smell...mostly. I'll start writing the memory tomorrow! Promise.

No comments:

Post a Comment